These Eggless Brownies are the most amazingly mouthwatering, brownies ever! They’re made completely from scratch with ingredients you probably have at home. Easy to make and easier to eat.
This Best Eggless Fudgy Brownies recipe is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
We all loved it. My daughter, who certainly did not inherit my sweet tooth, was in a chocolate ecstasy hahaha.
Well…due to my daughter’s egg dislike, common things like eating brownies, cakes, or even pancakes are very challenging. Especially during special occasions, such parties, when kids usually eat treats. So having all these eggless recipes is a blessing.
These Eggless Fudgy Brownies are super easy to make and come together in minutes. There’s also a good chance you already have the ingredients on hand.
I wasn’t able to develop this brownie recipe without a little practice, trial, and error. I wasted a lot of sugar, flour, and chocolate in the past few days. But it was all worth it.
It feels great to make something special for my kids. Even better, though, is when we get to spend the time making something mouthwatering together.
- 12 tablespoons (170 gr) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups (500 gr) sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 ml) plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (92 gr) cocoa powder
- 2 cup (280 gr) self-rising flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a rectangular baking pan (9×13 inches) with parchment paper and lightly spray with baking spray. Set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then remove and stir with a whisk. Repeat process 2-3 more times until the mixture looks glossy and the butter is completely melted. Allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Add oil, yogurt and vanilla extract; mix until well incorporated. Add in cocoa powder and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Add 1 cup flour mixture and baking soda; mix until combined. Add buttermilk and vinegar; mix until combined. Add remaining flour and mix until just combined. Please DO NOT overmix the batter.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 35 -40 minutes, or until set and a toothpick inserted in center comes out with just a few moist crumbs.
- Let cool completely before cutting. Use a large serrated knife to cut brownies in the desired size.
If you want, you can add chopped nuts or chocolate chips to make these brownies even more irresistible.
How to store brownies?
The brownies will stay fresh in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
How to freeze brownies?
Unfrosted brownies freeze well, up to 2 months. To freeze brownies, make sure that they are suitably wrapped to reduce the risk of freezer burn. Wrap them individually in plastic wrap and then with foil.
How to thaw frozen brownies?
To thaw the brownies, unwrap them from the foil and plastic wrap and let them stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours before eating.